Last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday BCNL provided the #DBW20 with 3 days of program with interesting content by online sessions such as webinars, panel sessions and presentations. We closed the program by reaching out the Dutch Blockchain Awards to the winners.
After receiving around 100 applications, an expert jury shortlisted 31 nominees in 6 categories. The public had the opportunity to vote for their favorites. Thousands of votes came in and here are the results.
Congratulations to the winners!
- Social Impact Award: WordProof
- Enterprise Solution Award: V-ID
- Public Solution Award: Effect.AI
- Meaningful Education Award: KOIOS Blockchain education
- Impactful Person Award: Olivier Rikken
- BCNL Community Award: Bitcoin Meester
BIG THANKS TO:
– Our partners ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Techleapnl and Computable for all the support.
– Without the DBW/BCNL team this great success would not have been possible.
– The inspiring speakers, panel members, moderators, supporters and ambassadors.
CoinDesk, Hyperledger ,Dusk Network, Strabico, Radix, Nayms, Guardtime, Deloitte, Maven 11 Capital, Teller Finance, ConsenSys, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Sustainable Finance Lab, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center, Dubai Blockchain Center, World Health Organization, HACERA, World Economic Forum, Chainalysis Inc.
Follow us on via:
// ABOUT BCNL FOUNDATION //
BCNL is thé community for blockchain, crypto and DLT startups and scale-ups in the Netherlands.